Viamedici is a leading software company for product information management solutions. Together with our customers, we shape the digital transformation in customer communication and support companies in marketing their products and services more efficiently and successfully. In this way we make a valuable contribution to the success of the company in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
With the Smart Product Configuration Suite (SPC), Viamedici Software GmbH offers an innovative solution for the management and sale of variant-rich products. The growing SPC division is located in Berlin Oberschöneweide.
A committed, international team of highly qualified employees is the heart of our company. Many years of experience in software development and specific knowledge of publishing, e-commerce and digitization with detailed process knowledge of different industry segments merge into a unique symbiosis.
We are looking for a frontend developer for the SPC area.
Your tasks as frontend developer Smart Product Configuration:
- You realize projects in close cooperation with our customers.
- You contribute to the quality assurance of the software by means of careful testing.
- You actively participate in the further development of our innovative frontend framework.
- A degree in a practical field of computer science.
- Experience in creating manual and automated test cases.
- Conceptual and analytical thinking, precise and structured work.
- Very good German and English language skills, spoken and written
- A pleasant working atmosphere with competent colleagues, 500 m away from the HTW Berlin
- Varied and demanding work with flexible working hours.
- Individual training and development opportunities.
- Attractive, performance-related remuneration.
- Exciting and varied projects with top industry customers
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with a lot of leeway and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a diverse job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including starting date and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Prof. Dr. Dierk Langbein.
Prof. Dr. Dierk Langbein
Ostendstraße 25, 12459 Berlin;
Tel.: 030 53042341