Viamedici is one of the leading providers of Enterprise Product Information Management (PIM) solutions. We develop state-of-the-art software and design the digital transformation together with our customers. Our solutions help companies to market their products and services more efficiently and successfully and thus make a valuable contribution to corporate success in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
A dynamic, international team of highly qualified employees is the heart of our company. Here, many years of experience in software development and specific knowledge from PIM and ecommerce come together with detailed process knowledge of different industry segments to form a unique symbiosis. We are looking for you to strengthen our team.
Your area of responsibility includes:
- Accompanying the entire sales process - from the first inquiry to the handover of the project to the consulting team with sound technical know-how
- Supporting our sales team in the presentation of our products, services and performances
- Developing solutions for complex project plans, including calculation and preparation of quotations
- Conception, construction and further development of demonstration environments for our products
- Analysis of market and customer requirements and support our product department in the development and introduction of new products and solutions
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, media informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable
- Several years of professional experience as a presales consultant, ideally in the areas of PIM, MAM and ecommerce
- Practical knowledge of software development as well as a pronounced technical understanding to be able to implement solutions yourself
- Competent and confident appearance, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as a high level of social skills
- An independent and self-reliant way of working, entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent German and English
Team orientation, sociability and a pronounced willingness to travel are prerequisites.
We are an innovative company with flat hierarchies and plenty of scope and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a varied job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your application. Please include starting date and salary expectations via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is Mr. Hajo Hensel
You can also apply online here.