Viamedici is the leading software company for Enterprise Product Information Management (EPIM). Together with our customers, we design the digital transformation in customer communication. Our solutions help companies to market their products and services more efficiently and successfully. Thus, we make a valuable contribution to a company's success in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
A committed, international team of highly qualified employees is the heart of our company. This is where many years of experience in software development and specific knowledge of publishing, e-commerce and digitization come together with detailed process knowledge of different industry segments to form a unique symbiosis.
As a Support Engineer - First and Second Level Support for business customers - the following tasks belong to your field of activity:
- Technical first and second level support directly with B2B customers
- Deployment of the Viamedici software
- Deployment of Viamedici updates (software)
- Maintenance of the associated infrastructure components
- Education min. IT specialist with some professional experience
- Customer focus
- Very good German
- Good English
- Very good analytical skills
- Good Windows skills
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL or Oracle)
- Good scripting (batch/shell)
- Programming experience in high-level languages (e.g. Java) desirable but not mandatory
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP
- Good Linux knowledge
- Knowledge of network technology and security
Following an initial familiarization phase, we offer you not only creative and self-reliant activities, but also a permanent job. You can expect a professional and collegial working environment with flat hierarchies and open communication. If you are interested in the prospect of an attractive professional future, a modern workplace and a varied job in a young and successful team, we look forward to receiving your application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Start date: Immediately
Please send us your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person Benjamin Gannott
You can apply directly online here.