Viamedici is one of the leading providers of Enterprise Product Information Management solutions (PIM). We develop state-of-the-art software and shape the digital transformation with our customers. Our solutions help companies to market their products and services more efficiently and successfully, making a valuable contribution to corporate success in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
Your tasks as Support-Engineer for Key-Customer (m/f/d):
- Support for our key customers in the area of 1st and 2nd level support - both technically and in terms of communication.You realize projects in close cooperation with our customers.
- Acceptance and processing of fault cases within the scope of 1st and 2nd level support.
- Prioritisation, classification and documentation of incoming faults in a trouble ticket system.
- Responsibility for problem tracking and ensuring the service level.
- Support in IT projects.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Very good communication skills in German and English.
- Good Windows and Linux knowledge.
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as MSSQL or Oracle.
- Good scripting (batch/shell), ideally programming experience in high-level languages.
- Conceptual and analytical way of thinking, precise and structured work.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networks.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with competent colleagues.
- Varied and demanding work with flexible working hours.
- Individual training and development opportunities.
- Attractive, performance-related remuneration.
- Exciting and varied projects with top industry customers.
- Home office for a healthy work-life balance.
- The latest technologies, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with a lot of leeway and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a diverse job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including starting date and salary expectations at email@example.com. Your contact person is Benjamin Gannott.