If you don't shy away from customer contact, are extremely communicative and empathetic and have a knack for explaining technical issues in an understandable way, you will be able to support us well in training courses and e-learnings. If you prefer to work in the background, are very conscientious and prefer to document technical issues in writing and like to create instructions, you will feel at home in the technical editing department. If you can't decide which is more fun, we'll find the right mix for you together.
What you can expect
Depending on what experience you already have, what you are most interested in and what is possible within the framework of your studies, we offer you a variety of possible topics in the area of technical editing, training and e-learning:
- Technical documentation as part of an agile development process (Scrum) in an international team.
- Extension of editorial and design guidelines.
Training & E-Learning
- Training of new and existing customers as well as partners and employees in the use of our PIM software.
- Webinars, videos and other learning materials on the Moodle learning platform as well as live training.
- Further development of training concepts.
- Evaluation of participants' learning success.
- Ideally, you will start with us as an intern or working student for at least two months. During this time, we can work together to determine your topic for your final thesis.
What we offer you
- Participation in a committed, successful team that works together and complements each other in order to achieve common goals.
- A friendly and open working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and home office for a healthy work-life balance.
- The latest technologies, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Of course, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to the topics and our product.
- Certain topics can be implemented as part of an internship semester or a Bachelor's or Master's thesis by arrangement.
- You will receive 13€/h for your Bachelor's thesis and 15€/h for your Master's thesis.
What you should bring with you
- We are open to all courses of study (whether humanities, social sciences, economics or natural sciences).
- The most important thing is that you can identify with a selection of the tasks mentioned and that you really want to get involved with us.
- A good command of written and spoken German and English.
- A secure handling of current browsers and operating systems is a matter of course for you.
- You are familiar with the acronyms PIM and MAM.
- You convince with your reliability, independence and initiative.
- You have a strong interest in innovative solutions.
- A high degree of creativity and social competence.
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with a lot of leeway and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a diverse job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including starting date and salary expectations at email@example.com.