If you don't shy away from customer contact, are extremely communicative and empathetic and have a knack for explaining technical issues in an understandable way, you will be able to support us well in training courses and e-learnings. If you prefer to work in the background, are very conscientious and prefer to document technical issues in writing and like to create instructions, you will feel at home in the technical editing department. If you can't decide which is more fun, we'll find the right mix for you together.
These are your tasks
depending on your experience and what you are most interested in, we offer you a variety of possible tasks in the two areas of technical documentation and organisation of training and e-learning. We will work with you to find out which mix of tasks is right for you.
- You work with the collaborative wiki software Atlassian Confluence and Scroll Apps from k15t on our documentation and content as part of an agile development process (Scrum) in an international team.
- You edit our terminology database with SDL MultiTerm.
- You create graphics for our documentation with Snagit and Adobe Photoshop.
- You review and expand our editorial and design guidelines.
- You create texts for our user interface in cooperation with the UX department.
- You create screencasts with Camtasia.
Training & E-Learning
- You support us in training new and existing customers as well as partners and employees in the use of our PIM software - from organisation to implementation.
- You hold webinars, create videos and other learning materials for our Moodle learning platform and sometimes organise live training sessions on site.
- You further develop our training concepts and constantly optimise them.
- You evaluate the learning success of the participants.
What we offer you
- You will be part of a committed, successful team that works together and complements each other to achieve common goals.
- A friendly and open working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and you are welcome to work entirely from your home office if you wish.
- The latest technologies, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Of course, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to the topic and our product.
- Certain topics can also be implemented by arrangement as part of a practical semester, a bachelor's or master's thesis.
- In the first year 11€ per hour and every further year 1€ more per hour.
- If you already have previous experience, we can also move you up to a higher level.
What you should bring with you
- We are open to all courses of study (whether humanities, social sciences, economics or natural sciences).
- The most important thing is that you can identify with a selection of the above-mentioned tasks and really want to get involved with us.
- A good command of written and spoken German and English.
- A secure handling of current browsers and operating systems is a matter of course for you.
- You are familiar with the acronyms PIM and MAM.
- You convince with your reliability, independence and initiative.
- You have a strong interest in innovative solutions.
- A high degree of creativity and social competence.
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with a lot of leeway and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a diverse job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including starting date and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org.