If you can combine creativity and passion with an analytical approach and are also an organisational talent, then you've come to the right place!
These are your tasks
Depending on what experience you already have and what you are most interested in, we offer you a variety of possible tasks in the two areas of technical documentation and organisation of training and e-learning. We will work with you to find out which mix of tasks is right for you.
- You work with the collaborative wiki software Atlassian Confluence and Scroll Apps from k15t on our documentation and content as part of an agile development process (Scrum) in an international team.
- You edit our terminology database with SDL MultiTerm.
- You create graphics for our documentation with Snagit and Adobe Photoshop.
- You review and expand our editorial and design guidelines.
- You create texts for our user interface in cooperation with the UX department.
- You create screencasts with Camtasia.
Training & E-Learning
- You support us in training new and existing customers as well as partners and employees in the use of our PIM software - from organisation to implementation.
- You hold webinars, create videos and other learning materials for our Moodle learning platform and sometimes organise live training sessions on site.
- You further develop our training concepts and constantly optimise them.
- You evaluate the learning success of the participants.
What we offer you
- Participation in a committed, successful team that works together and complements each other to achieve common goals.
- A friendly and open working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and you can also work completely from your home office if you wish.
- The latest technologies, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Of course, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to the topic and our product.
What you should bring with you
- You have completed your studies with a focus on marketing and have gained some professional experience in marketing.
- If you don't have any previous experience, please take a look at our job advertisement for trainees.
- A good command of written and spoken German and English.
- A secure handling of current browsers and operating systems is a matter of course for you.
- You convince with your reliability, commitment and social competence.
- A strong interest in innovative solutions.
- A high degree of independence and initiative.
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with a lot of leeway and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a diverse job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including starting date and salary expectations at email@example.com.