Viamedici is one of the leading providers of Enterprise Product Information Management solutions (PIM). We develop state-of-the-art software and shape the digital transformation with our customers. Our solutions help companies to market their products and services more efficiently and successfully, making a valuable contribution to corporate success in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
What you can expect:
- You are employed at our location in Ettlingen, Germany
- You will support our key customers in the area of 1st and 2nd level support - professionally as well as communicatively.
- You will take on incidents and process them within the scope of 1st and 2nd level support
- You prioritize, classify and document incoming problems in a trouble ticket system
- You are responsible for problem tracking and ensuring the service level
- You support the IT projects of your customers
What we offer you:
- A very pleasant working atmosphere, competent colleagues and always open doors for your ideas
- Varied and challenging work with flexible working hours
- You-culture up to the management
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Attractive performance-related remuneration
- Home office by arrangement for a healthy work-life balance
- Exciting and varied projects with top industrial customers
- The latest technologies, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
What you should bring with you:
- You bring excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a very good command of German and English
- You excel in precise and structured work
- You have at least three years of professional experience in the IT industry
- You have a background in software development or IT system administration, for example, and are now looking for an integrated field of activity including customer contact.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone
- You are a generalist and have
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Good knowledge of relational databases such as MSSQL or Oracle
- Good scripting (batch/shell), ideally programming experience in high-level languages
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networks
- Knowledge in the area of ElasticSearch
- You enjoy acquiring new knowledge independently
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with a lot of leeway and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a diverse job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including starting date and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org.