Viamedici is one of the leading providers of Enterprise Product Information Management solutions (PIM). We develop state-of-the-art software and shape the digital transformation with our customers. Our solutions help companies to market their products and services more efficiently and successfully, making a valuable contribution to corporate success in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
Your tasks as Systems Administrator Viamedici IT / CloudCenter Operations (m/f/d):
- Collaboration in the provision of the IT infrastructure for the development, installation and secure operation of our software products in the Viamedici Cloudcenter and MS Azure environment.
- Collaboration in the operation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure provided in the Viamedici Cloudcenter and MS Azure environment
- Collaboration in the operation (and maintenance) of our software products in the Viamedici Cloudcenter and MS Azure environment
- Collaboration in the operation and further development of IT infrastructure & application level monitoring
- Carrying out error analyses and troubleshooting
- Collaboration in the conception and implementation of cloud architectures
- Collaboration in the creation and maintenance of system documentation
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable sound education such as IT specialist for system integration or system administrator
- Extensive and several years of professional experience in the field of IT administration
- Independent, structured and precise way of working
- High degree of team spirit and flexibility
- Good written and spoken English
Current and proven knowledge:
- VMWare VSphere - installation and administration
- Linux, Ubuntu LTS - installation and administration
- Databases, especially Microsoft SQL Server - installation and administration
- Container architectures, especially Docker - installation and administration
- Network technology (TCP/IP networks) and very good knowledge of the operating systems used
- IT security - concepts and implementation (measures)
If you also have the following experience, this would be an advantage:
- Experience in dealing with blade architectures and storage subsystems
- Experience in the administration and use of MS Azure
- Experience in the use of Elastic-based solutions
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (bash, python, perl, powershell)
- A pleasant working atmosphere with competent colleagues.
- Varied and demanding work with flexible working hours.
- Individual training and development opportunities.
- Attractive, performance-related remuneration.
- Exciting and varied projects with top industry customers.
- Home office for a healthy work-life balance.
- The latest technologies, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with a lot of leeway and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a diverse job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including starting date and salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org.