Viamedici is the leading software company for Enterprise Product Information Management (EPIM). Together with our customers, we design the digital transformation in customer communication. Our solutions help companies to market their products and services more efficiently and successfully. Thus, we make a valuable contribution to a company's success in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
A committed, international team of highly qualified employees is the heart of our company. This is where many years of experience in software development and specific knowledge of publishing, e-commerce and digitization come together with detailed process knowledge of different industry segments to form a unique symbiosis.
These Are Your Tasks:
- Your tasks are an interesting mix of project management, technical implementation and customer care.
- The introduction of Viamedici EPIM in addition to prior and subsequent solutions (eShop, Internet, mobile applications…) and processes.
- You define the product data model and the necessary interfaces together with the customer.
- You implement interfaces and integrate our solutions in the customer’s system landscape.
- You take over the expert and technical direction of the project and ensure project objectives in schedule, budget and quality.
- You carry out internal and external workshops and trainings.
- You support sales and consulting in creating quotes and offer estimates.
You will, of course, receive a comprehensive introduction to our product and its periphery.
What You Have to Offer:
- You are a graduate with a degree in information management, informatics, industrial engineering or similar.
- You are interested in database-based publishing for print, web, shop, etc.
- You are able to work independently and self-responsibly, have organizational talent and a high degree of dedication.
- You have confident presentation and communication abilities, also in English.
- You are team-oriented have good communications skills, are sociable, mobile and are prepared to travel.
We are an innovative company with flat organizational hierarchy and a lot of margin and responsibility for our employees. If the prospect of an attractive career future, a modern workplace and varied assignments in a young and successful team appeals to you, we look forward to your conclusive application including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your documents by email toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Michael Bauer.
You are welcome to apply directly online here.