Viamedici is a leading software company for product information management solutions. Together with our customers, we shape the digital transformation in customer communication and support companies in marketing their products and services more efficiently and successfully. In this way, we make a valuable contribution to the success of a company in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
With the Smart Product Configuration Suite (SPC), Viamedici Software GmbH offers an innovative solution for the management and sale of variant-rich products. The growing SPC division is located in Berlin Oberschöneweide.
A committed, international team of highly qualified employees is the heart of our company. Many years of experience in software development and specific knowledge of publishing, e-commerce and digitization with detailed process knowledge of different industry segments merge into a unique symbiosis.
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) frontend development for the SPC area.
- As a prospective front-end developer, you will develop software components for complex web applications in a team.
- The users of our software are in the foreground for you. According to their requirements, you will be involved in the development of customized and customer-oriented software components.
- You will not only gain valuable insights into an internationally operating company, but also the best prospects for a successful career start after graduation.
- You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student (f/m/d) in a practical field of computer science.
- Conceptual and analytical thinking, precise and structured work.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with competent colleagues, 500 m away from the HTW Berlin
- Varied and demanding work with flexible working hours.
- Individual training and development opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration.
If you think we are a fit, then you can complete your internship with us, write your thesis and then remain in the team. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting job in a young and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including a possible starting date. Please send us your detailed application by e-mail to email@example.com. Your contact person is Prof. Dr. Dierk Langbein.
Prof. Dr. Dierk Langbein
Ostendstraße 25, 12459 Berlin;
Tel.: 030 53042341