Viamedici is the leading software company for Enterprise Product Information Management (EPIM). Together with our customers, we design the digital transformation in customer communication. Our solutions help companies to market their products and services more efficiently and successfully. Thus, we make a valuable contribution to a company's success in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
A committed, international team of highly qualified employees is the heart of our company. This is where many years of experience in software development and specific knowledge of publishing, e-commerce and digitization come together with detailed process knowledge of different industry segments to form a unique symbiosis.
As part of a customer project, you will work on the further development of our process integration solution. This will be extended by a user-friendly system for the implementation of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes. The main focus is on the conception of a canonical data model for import, a configurable mapping of data from third-party systems as well as the conception and implementation of a user interface for manual handling of conflicts during import.
- The implementation of the topic within the scope of a Bachelor or Master thesis could be considered.
- Weekly hours: approx. 10 - 20 hours (flexible), initially limited to 6 months, extension possible.
These are your tasks:
- Analysis of existing data transformation and import solutions on the market
- Preparation of a market overview and evaluation of currently available solutions
- Conception and visualization of data models and mapping rules based on predefined use cases
- Collaboration in the implementation of a solution using BPMN (Camunda)
- Creation of a user interface for the interactive solution of data conflicts.
- Achievement of optimal usability for the resulting solution.
- Ongoing study of computer science or comparable subject area.
- Strong interest in innovative technical solutions
- Good knowledge of database architectures and data modeling (relational databases, XML)
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A high degree of independence, commitment and creativity
Team orientation, sociability and good communication skills are prerequisites.
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with plenty of scope and responsibility for our employees:
If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting position in a young and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including a possible start date.
Please apply directly to our application portal below or send us your application by email to email@example.com.
Your contact person is Mrs. Dawn Fischer Van Sickle
You can also apply directly online here.