Viamedici is one of the leading providers of Enterprise Product Information Management (PIM) solutions. We develop state-of-the-art software and design the digital transformation together with our customers. Our solutions help companies to market their products and services more efficiently and successfully. They thus make a valuable contribution to the success of a company in an increasingly international and competitive market environment.
A dynamic, international team of highly qualified employees is the heart of our company. Here, many years of experience in software development and specific knowledge from PIM and e-commerce come together with detailed process knowledge of different industry segments to form a unique symbiosis.
As part of our Consulting & Implementation team, you support us in the conception and implementation of large PIM projects in the industry and take over various tasks up to the implementation of your own solutions:
- You support our consulting teams in the planning, conception and implementation of projects.
- You support our technical consultants in the integration of our solution into the customer's IT system.
- You support our consulting teams with technical solutions around our product PIM
- You act independently with customers and manage their requirements
- You gain experience in real project life, in an international context
- You are enrolled in a degree course in Business Administration, Media Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or comparable.
- You have IT basics and ideally have some programming experience, e.g. with Python.
- You want to gain experience in technologies like BPM, InMemory
- You have an analytical and independent way of working and a goal-oriented working style.
- You like to work in a team
- You act confidently in German and English
What we offer:
The perfect complement for your studies:
- A corporate culture that you can actively shape with your ideas
- A friendly and pleasant working environment with open-minded colleagues from different countries
- First-name based culture, appreciative atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Fair compensation, use of the latest technologies, responsible tasks and full involvement in day-to-day business
- Flexible working hours adapted to your lecture plan
- A laptop that you can use for your studies as well
- Compensation for your KVV studio card
We are an innovative and flatly organized company with plenty of scope and responsibility for our employees. If you are interested in the prospect of an exciting professional future, a modern workplace and a varied job in a friendly and successful team, we look forward to receiving your detailed application including starting date at email@example.com.
Your contact person is Mrs. Simone Weilacher.
You can apply directly online here.